Saturday 4 April 2009

Pretty in Pink

Yes, yes, alright, I know what you are going to say, this is a soap blog, so whats more jewellery doing on here? Thing is, I can do this sort of thing in the evening, sitting in the family room with my darlings, sort of watching telly, so it is not something I am doing INSTEAD of making soaps and all the other goodies, it is just something I am doing IN ADDITION to all that.

I had promised my almost-daughter-in-law to make her another "rattly"ring, this time in pretty pinks, and here it is, made with the sweetest little lucite flowers, imitation pearls rescued from a broken 1950s necklace, baby pink beads from broken 1960s necklace and various other little beauties -



Thats it for now, there are a few more pics of other bits of jewellery knocking about somewhere, but I'll leave those for another day.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, madam - so this is what you've been up to while I've been away.

    You're getting a bit too good at this jewellery malarkey methinks. I've a lot of catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete