Monday 8 June 2009

Love Lavender?

It seems everybody really loves lavender, and there is no question of it being an elderly lady's fragrance, as people used to think. I had another craft fair on the weekend, and once again, the lavender soap was selling really well, to customers of all ages. For example, I had a lovely young girl tell me that she REALLY loved lavender, and used a lavender room spray all the time.

So here I am, having just made yet another batch of lavender soap, and I will probably make a few more this week. This is the current one, just starting to gel in the mould -


The house is filled with the gorgeous lavender scent now. Sigh, I love soapmaking.

1 comment:

  1. All these soaps you have made are so pretty! They are little works of art. I have never made soap but it does look very appealing!

    ReplyDelete