Wednesday 27 May 2009

New labels

As usual, we have left things to the last minute, my fault really for spending way too much time crocheting, boot fairing and blogging, lol. But at long last, my wonderful son and I have made the new labels for the facial polish, just in time for the two day fair at the weekend.

As you can see, I am still going with the Art Nouveau theme, I just love those designs, and however much I admire other styles, I keep coming back to this one. The photo is pretty naff, but the weather is horrid today, very grey, stormy, raining, so the light is awful, and I really don't like flash very much.

Ingredients info, batch No., addy etc are on one side of the main pic, the How to Use info is on the other side of the label. I was quite pleased to be able to get it all onto one large label. Do let me know what you think, please, or point out anything which might need changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment