Friday 8 May 2009

The bestest thing.........

is a full drying rack! It is so satisfying to see a whole lot of cut soap curing on the rack, and as an added bonus, the room smells absolutely delicious day in day out.



I am really itching to make more soap, I don't know whats wrong with me, lol, but I would have to find space for yet another drying rack somewhere. That could be a tad difficult, as every inch of the house seems to be filled with my various collections of bits and bobs. Maybe nobody would mind if I put a rack or two in the dining room, next to all the boxes with the goodies for the fairs, or next to the trolley with the beads.........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lulu! Thanks for stepping by :) I have just discovered your 'soap blog', your soap looks great, where did you learn how to do it? This picture is really great - lovely colors! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete