Tuesday 31 March 2009

Wow, sold out again!

It always amazes me how quickly the facial polish and facial serum sell out at fairs and just through repeat custom. It is immensely satisfying to have customers come back asking for more and obviously really liking the effect it has on their skin. So I am making new batches today, as I am completely out of the facial polish ( love, love, love it ) and most of the facial serums as well. And because Spring is in the air and the sun is shining, I decided to take a couple of new pics as well. Here they are -

One of the facial serums




and the much loved facial polish



Spring is so inspiring, I find, I have so many ideas for new products, for new soapies, and yes, for new jewellery as well ( darnit, beads are way too addictive, they oughta carry a warning!!! ). Now all I have to do is turn those ideas into actual products................. yeah, right, lol, I need somebody to give me a mighty kick up the rear again....... where are you, JJ???

My beautiful doggies are full of the joys of spring as well, boy, do they keep me on my toes! This week is particularly difficult, as Andy and Nick have taken the car to France and the doggies can't go nuts in the Firehills or on the beach. So they go nuts in the garden and the house instead, lol. Hector is turning out to be a right little Houdini as well. I put him in the indoor kennel crate while I did some food shopping, and left Poppy in the family room, only to come back and find them both greeting me very enthusiastically at the door! He had taken the crate door and side off the hinges and squeezed through!

Butter wouldn't melt in their mouths, right? -


No comments:

Post a Comment