Thursday 28 February 2008

A New Adventure



A big warm welcome to you! I am Elisabeth, soapmaker and passionate formulator of creams, lotions and all kinds of potions.

My friends' nagging has finally done the trick, I am blogging!

So, if you would like to hear about the latest scent mixes for our creams, or would like to see the newest handmade cold process soaps, then stop by often. You may find a light hearted look at the disasters caused by the naughty soap fairies who visit occasionally, or find recipes for you to try at home. I might recommend my favourite suppliers, fellow soapmakers, or perhaps tell you about bad experiences.

Who knows what tomorrow may bring? The website might finally get finished, a new product could be launched, or perhaps I could see my soaps displayed in another local shop. Not every day is filled with excitement, however, so don't expect a daily update, lol, I would probably bore you to tears rather quickly. But do check back often, you never know, you just might find that bit of information or inspiration you have been searching for.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! But was it really nagging? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you are such a sweetie, thank you for all your encouragement and help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Another blog to check in on. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Holly! I hope I won't disappoint you. If you read lots of other soap blogs, then I have my work cut out living up to your high expectations, LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to have you on board at blog blah blah blah world. Thank you for including me in your blogroll, I am very honored. You can always b reviewed by me if you want.... Good to have you, Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, ps: are you Longcroft? The photo looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete